February is the month of love, and love is for everyone! Treat your partner, your friends or your mom to a glamping getaway with a few surprises. Book for 2 nights or more in February at any of our 11 camps and we’ll add a complimentary ‘Breakfast & Bubbles’. Simply add the code #GlampingLove in the ‘special requests’ section when you make your booking on the AfriCamps website. Bookings have to be made 2 weeks in advance of your stay and the offer is only valid when booking with AfriCamps online.
How can you spread the love this February?
Book a stay at AfriCamps at Doolhof in Wellington for you and your loved one and get a couples massage in the tent! Book your Garden Route getaway and soak under the stars at AfriCamps at Ingwe in Plettenberg Bay. Take the kids glamping at AfriCamps at Oakhurst in Wilderness to explore the 640-hectare farm on their bikes, or on horseback. Go on a Kruger adventure on the Sabie River with your group of friends at AfriCamps at Mackers in Hazyview. The options are endless!
Take a look at our romantic glamping to-do list for some more tips and ideas.
Photo: A romantic soak at AfriCamps at Oakhurst in Wilderness
Bookings are to be made on AfriCamps bookings page www.africamps.com.
- Please visit the camp page of your choice
- Enter your arrival and departure dates, limited to February 2020
- Click ‘Check availability and Book’ and follow the on-screen instructions
- Before completing your booking, add the voucher code GlampingLove in the ‘special requests’ section
- Proceed with payment as indicated on-screen
Terms and conditions
- The special offer rate is only valid for stays in February 2020
- Bookings need to be made 2 weeks in advance
- Your breakfast basket will be packed based on the number of guests in your tent and provided for one morning only
- You will receive one bottle of bubbly per booking
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Accommodation is offered on a self-catering basis. Breakfast baskets are ‘cook-your-own’
- Standard terms and conditions apply as per our terms and conditions page.