AfriCamps at Magoebaskloof Opening Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Magoebaskloof Opening Competition.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by Africamps Routes (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Africamps”).
3. Africamps may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the competition, by posting such amendments on their website (africamps.com).
4. The competition opens on Tuesday, 24 August 2021 and closes on 7 September 2021 at 12:00. The three competition winners will be announced on 8, 9 and 10 September, respectively.
5. One winner will be selected from the entries on Instagram and will be announced on 8 September 2021. This winner will be contacted on Instagram. Two winners will be selected from entries via the Africamps website and will be announced on the Africamps Facebook on 9 and 10 September. These two winners will be contacted via e-mail.
6. The competition may be terminated or extended at any time by Africamps. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against Africamps or its promotional agents.
7. To enter the competition, you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of any of the following companies are not eligible to enter or even claim the prizes: Africamps and Buitengewoon Hot Tubs.
8. To enter the competition, entrants must visit the following landing page and fill out a form: https://africamps.com/magoebaskloof-opening-competition/. To enter on Instagram where one prize package will be given away, entrants must: (1) Follow the following Instagram accounts: @africamps_sa, @zwakalabrewery, @magoebaskloofcanopytour, @magoebaskloofmountaincompany, @wegraakbosch and @cheerio_cafe, (2) like the following Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CS9K2hVKP4L/, and (3) tag three friends in the comments.
9. Multiple entries are permitted per entrant.
10. The winners will be selected by means of a random draw and will be announced on Facebook. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If a winner does not claim their prize within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner selected.
12. If the prize voucher is not redeemed within 12 months, it will be forfeited.
13. The winner agrees to supply a valid voucher number, or a copy of the winning/congratulatory message if applicable, and any other validation procedure determined by Africamps, in order to claim the prize.
14. Each of the three prizes include the following and is not transferable:
– two complimentary night’s accommodation for up to five guests at AfriCamps at Magoebaskloof
– AfriCamps Cook-Your-Own breakfast basket for five guests delivered on one morning of the stay
– AfriCamps Cook-Your-Own braai basket for five guests delivered on one afternoon of the stay
– Magoebaskloof Canopy Tour for up to five guests
– Zwakala Brewery beer tasting for up to five guests
– Cheerio Cafe welcome platter for up to five guests
– Wegraakbosch Dairy Tour and Cheese Platter for up to five guests
15. The prize excludes the following: additional meals, transport, activities, extras.
16. The prize is not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash.
17. Any violation, attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the participant.
18. Entrants’ indemnity Africamps or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate Africamps or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold Africamps or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if Africamps detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
20. All participants indemnity Africamps and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition.
21. All participants further indemnify Africamps from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason beyond its reasonable control. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Africamps or any of its promotional agents.
22. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minster of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, Africamps reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Africamps or its promotional agents.
23. At the end of the competition all of Africamps’ obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
24. These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.