Snap, Share & WIN!
WIN A COMPLIMENTARY NIGHT FOR 5 AT ANY AFRICAMPS LOCATION
Every month we gather all the AfriCamps photos shared with us via email or social media for our Snap, Share & Win Competition. If you’ve stayed with us recently, you can stand a chance to WIN a free night’s stay by simply posting your pic or sending it to us!
We then select our 10 favourite AfriCamps guest pics and post them on Facebook, where after it’s up to the finalists to get the most likes on their pic. The photo that generated the most likes in 14 days WINS.
How to enter:
- Take some photos of you and your family / friends enjoying your stay at AfriCamps. Think outside the box!
- Share your favourite pics with us on Facebook (@africamps) or Instagram (@AfriCamps_SA)
- Use the hashtag #WeAreGlamping, and you will automatically be entered
- Alternatively, email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page before the 10th of the next month, when we will announce our top 10
- The photo with the most likes/reactions in two weeks will be crowned the winner!
- It’s that simple!
The prize is one free night’s stay in one of our boutique glamping tents (sleeping up to five guests), at any one of our camps in South Africa. The winner will be required to provide an email address which we will send a unique voucher code to. This voucher code must be used within a year, at any of our camps, excluding peak season. Standard terms and conditions will apply for this booking.
*Please note that by entering our monthly photo competition with your AfriCamps pics, you give consent that AfriCamps and Buitengewoon Wood-Fired Hot Tubs may download, store, and use these photos in future marketing efforts.
Snap, Share & Win Monthly Photo Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to the monthy AfriCamps Snap Share Win Competition.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by Africamps Routes (Pty) Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Africamps”).
3. Africamps may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on their website (africamps.com).
4. The Competition runs monthly from the first to the last day of the month. A monthly top 10 is announced before the 10th of each month, voting closes after 14 days, and the competition winner is announced on day 15.
5. The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by Africamps. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against Africamps or its promotional agents.
6. To enter the Competition, you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of any of the following companies are not eligible to enter or even claim the prizes: Africamps and Buitengewoon.
7. To enter the Competition, entrants must send in a photo via email to email@example.com, or share it on social media using the hashtag #WeAreGlamping. The photo must be taken at the Africamps location the entrant has visited.
8. Please note that in order to enter such a photo, it will mean that you have obtained the consent of all of the people on the photograph and further indemnify Africamps against any liability should you enter in breach of these rules. In the instance of a minor, the consent of a parent / guardian is necessary.
9. The photos are viewed as personal information and as such by entering the competition the participants and also any of the parties on the photos agree to the photos being used in further marketing of Africamps and Buitengewoon Wood-Fired Hot Tubs, should they deem to make use thereof. In the instance of a minor, the consent of a parent / guardian is necessary. In instances where participants do not want their photographic material to be used in further market related material, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and we will make sure that we remove your material from the competition as well as from further marketing.
10. Please note that multiple entries are allowed each month, but the same photo/s may not be entered again in other months.
11. The winner will be announced on Facebook. The voting decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be requested to provide an email address for further communication. If the winner does not claim their prize within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner selected.
13. If the prize voucher is not redeemed within 12 months, it will be forfeited.
14. The winner agrees to supply a valid voucher number, or a copy of the winning/congratulatory message if applicable, and any other validation procedure determined by Africamps, in order to claim the prize.
15. The prize includes the following and is not transferable: one complimentary night’s accommodation for up to five guests at any one of Africamps’ glamping locations in South Africa.
16. The prize excludes the following: meals, transport, activities, extras.
17. The prize is not transferable neither can it be exchanged for cash.
18. Africamps’s external auditors / Attorney will oversee the competition.
19. Any violation, attempt and/or suspicion to violate any of these rules will result in the immediate disqualification on the participant.
20. Entrants’ indemnity Africamps or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate Africamps or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold Africamps or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
21. The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if Africamps detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
22. All participants indemnity Africamps and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition.
23. All participants further indemnify Africamps from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason beyond its reasonable control. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Africamps or any of its promotional agents.
24. The winner will be required to sign a detailed indemnity document prior to redeeming or delivery of a prize.
25. If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minster of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, Africamps reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Africamps or its promotional agents.
26. At the end of the competition all of Africamps’ obligations with regard to the Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
27. These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Would you like your image/s removed from the competition?
If you have entered our competition using #WeAreGlamping on social media, but you do not wish to have your image saved and used by AfriCamps or Buitengewoon Wood-Fired Hot Tubs, please notify by using the form below and we will remove your image from the competition and future marketing.