AFRICAMPS’ OUTDOOR WOOD-FIRED HOT TUBS
Our private outdoor wood-fired hot tubs can be found at selected AfriCamps glamping locations and is just another reason guests keep coming back for more. Make sure you choose one of our hot tub locations if you want to soak up the views in the irresistable steamy water!
Ultimate tranquility in a few easy steps
All you need to do is light the fire and wait for the brilliant design to do the rest. Stir the water occasionally, then sit back and enjoy the soothing comfort of your tub.
Year-round fun for the whole family
Not only do they warm up your winter getaways, the kids also love it as a splash pool during summer! Romantic escapes or family breaks – the tub is always a winner!
Soak up the views
Our beautiful camps and designer hot tubs is simply a great combination. Some of our camps offer the most iconic hot tub views in the country!
AFRICAMPS’ HOT TUB locations ACROSS SOUTH AFRICA
Our wood-fired hot tubs can be found at the selected camps below
- AfriCamps at Karoo 1, Hex Valley (Western Cape) OPENING 2022
- AfriCamps at Oakhurst, Wilderness (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Ingwe, Plettenberg Bay (Western Cape). 3 of 6 tents have tubs
- AfriCamps at Kam’Bati River Resort, Swellendam (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Stanford Hills Wine Estate, Stanford (Western Cape). 5 of 8 tents have tubs
- AfriCamps at Doolhof Wine Estate, Wellington (Western Cape)
- AfriCamps at Gowan Valley, The Midlands (KwaZulu-Natal)
- AfriCamps at White Elephant Safaris, Pongola Game Reserve (KwaZulu-Natal)
- AfriCamps at Hoedspruit, Greater Kruger (Limpopo)
- AfriCamps at Magoebaskloof (Limpopo)
“The Hot tubs are situated perfectly. Lots of fun for the family as a whole. definitely a favourite.”
– Guest review
ABOUT OUR HOT TUBS
- Spacious for 2, great for 4 and fun to share for a family of 5
- Our hot tubs work completely off the grid, powered by a wood-fire
- Expect a 2 to 3 hours heat-up time, depending on the weather
- Firewood: bring your own or purchase at the farm. You will need loads of it
- We use unfiltered farm / mountain / dam water to fill the tubs
- The tub is cleaned and refilled before each check-in
- Our tubs make great splash pools for the kids, and is the ultimate refreshment after a long game drive
- Our tubs are handmade and produced in the AfriCamps factory under the brand BuitenGewoon Wood-Fired Hot Tubs. Follow the link below for sales information
TAKE IN THE VIEWS WHILE LISTENING TO THE CRACKLING FIRE
naturalLy heated by an age-old heating principle
Experience the comfort of glamping with the luxury of having a wood-fired hot tub next to your tent. The crackle of the fire and the soothing naturally heated water offer the purest form of relaxation.
Our hot tubs are heated by an age-old heating principle called natural convection. Simply make a wood fire in the heating coil and the warm water will circulate through the coil into the tub without the need for electricity.
Relaxing in a hot tub improves blood circulation, alleviates joint and muscle pain, relieves stress and leaves your body feeling restored and energised.