With Valentine’s day fast approaching, most people have forgotten all about this day falling on a Sunday and making your Valentine’s day, into a Valentine’s weekend. Don’t worry, we have you covered here at AfriCamps Klein Karoo.
Indulge in something different this year, since you have probably done the chocolates, the teddy bears, the romantic dinners and expensive jewellery. Now is the time to try glamping…if you haven’t already.
Top 5 ways to make your Valentine’s day special at AfriCamps.
- Afternoon picnic – Nothing says “I love you” more than an afternoon picnic. Check in time is 2pm so arrive early in the afternoon in Oudtshoorn and find the perfect spot on the farm to set up a picnic.
- Wine tasting at Karusa– Add in some wine tasting on Saturday at Karusa, located in Schoemanshoek, just up the road from AfriCamps. They even have a brewery on site, if wine is not your thing. (They are open until 2:30pm).
- Game drive with sunset drinks – Included in our Valentine’s weekend package is a guided game drive around the farm, stopping off midway to enjoy a drink while you watch the sun go down.
- Tapas dinner on your private deck– Included in our Valentine’s weekend package as well is this romantic tapas dinner which will be set up for you and your partner on the deck of your tent.
- Breakfast – Making breakfast in a tent has never been this easy, as our tents come fully equipped with everything that you need to be your own master chef. Order in a breakfast basket for 2 from our Camp manager Esti-Mari and treat that someone special to breakfast in bed. (Looking for glamping inspiration? Have a look at our Pinterest board).